A single Harkers 3 in 1 tablet for the treatment and prevention of Coccidiosis, Canker and Worms.
Each pack of Harkers 3 in 1 contains 50 tablets which is enough to treat 50 birds. One of the best selling single treatment tablets ever sold direct to the fancier.
Contains Diclazuril 2.5mg; Fenbendazole 8.0mg; Ronidazole 20.0mg
For oral administration
1 tablet per pigeon to be placed directly into the mouth. The tablet should be pushed gently through the open beak and throat as far as possible into the gullet before feeding.
- All birds in the same loft should be treated simultaneously to prevent re-infection by untreated birds.
- During treatment, drinkers should be removed until 2 hours after application when they can be returned to the loft after thorough disinfection.
- Birds should be treated at mating and again 3 – 4 weeks later to prevent infection of the nestlings. If de-worming is necessary during the breeding season, the product should be given to the birds in the evening when feeding the nestlings is finished.
- Repeat treatment is recommended when the possibility of re-infection is high – at the start of the reproductive period, at the beginning of brooding, when bringing in new birds, etc.
- Birds should be treated following transportation to shows or races where they may be exposed to contaminated cages, baskets etc.